Installation of concrete septic tank is recommended on design stages and constructions of complex system of local purification of household and economic waters. According to the existing sanitary standards and rules, the septic tank is not the finished clearing construction.
Installation of concrete septic tank is intended for collecting and sewage treatment from individual houses, country houses and cottages in the absence of the central system of the sewerage.
At installation of concrete septic tank it is necessary to pay attention to the next moments:
- depth of subsoil waters
- depth of freezing of the soil
- relief and size and site
- availability of reservoirs and rainwater catchments on site
- structure of the soil of site
- volume of drains
Having studied these indicators, you considerably facilitate to yourself life, and also will lower costs of installation of septic tank and its operation.
Optimum values of the main indicators at installation of septic tank:
- depth of subsoil waters - 1,5 m and more
- depth of freezing of the soil - 1,4 m and less
- relief and the size of site - such at what there is opportunity to respect the sanitary and hygienic rules and rules
- composition of soil - sandy or gravel
- the volume of drains - needs to be calculated on formula "number of 200 liters living * * 3 days) / 1000 = m3" (for example, 4 persons (4*200*3)/1000=2,4 m3 live in the house - it is minimum necessary volume of septic tank)
It is the best of all to carry out installation of septic tank to the aestivo-autumnal period as at this time subsoil waters are at minimum level.
The SPD company of Maksyuta will qualitatively and quickly establish concrete septic tank on your site in Kiev and Kiev region.