- Country of manufactureChina
Installation for dilution of IKA DPV is intended for homogeneous and proportional mixture of two or more liquids for one passing via the working module. Continuous process is at the same time an effective and economic method of production.
Basis of installation is the one-stage dispergator of ULTRA-TURRAX® UTL which working module is suitable for the majority of standard applications. At high requirements to quality of dispergating the UTL car can be replaced with a three-stage dispergator of DISPAX-REACTOR® or a colloidal mill of MK.
High-precision dispensing of ingredients is provided with the pumps possessing very stable characteristics. Installation is equipped with various sensors and for process automation – the electric management available in various options of delivery. Installation represents the compact device which all components, including pipelines and internal electric conducting, fasten on the general basis. Before sending to the customer installation is exposed to check and therefore requirements to installation on the place are minimum. After connection of the feeding lines and communications installation is ready to work.
Distinctive feature of installation for dilution of IKA DPV is the special technology of continuous dispergating. The mixed phases do not contact with each other until hit in a working chamber of a dispergator. Therefore such undesirable reactions as formation of clots, are completely excluded.
The most widespread application of the IKA DPV installation is dilution of 70% of a lauretsulfat of sodium (surfactant) to concentration about 28% in production of liquid detergents. Thanks to purchase of the concentrated raw materials and its dissolution on the place the transportation costs connected with acquisition of raw materials considerably are cut down - due to the reached economy the DPV installation quickly pays off. In addition to it the system allows to adjust desirable final concentration of the diluted liquid, and also to make mixes from more than two ingredients. Installation for dilution of DPV proved as in production of economic, and cosmetic detergents.
Depending on individual needs of the customer the following options are available:
- Manual or automatic control
- Completely automatic sequence of start and stop
- Management of the capacity of each pump
- Management of compoundings
- Tanks for ingredients
- Dispensing of additives
Installation for dilution of IKA DPV has the following advantages:
- Considerable reduction of time of production thanks to technology of continuous dispergating and receiving thus a product for one pass
- Production of exclusively homogeneous mixes of constant quality, without clots
- Lack of formation of foam: completely closed system excludes hit of air in a product
- Extremely low requirements to floor spaces: when using the DPV system need for bulky mixing tanks disappears
- Continuous, and consequently the flexible method of work allowing to make any quantity of a product
- Possibility of trouble-free application of installation at a wide spacing of concentration and viscosity of initial materials
|Total capacity to
|Total power input
|DPV 3000||3000||8||UTL 2000/05|
|DPV 7500||7500||16||UTL 2000/10|
|DPV 15000||15000||30||UTL 2000/20|