- Country of manufactureUkraine
Insert in the sea container (the liner beg), 20 feet, a forward wall at choice depending on a way of loading of the container and type of the loaded production.
Our company mastered release of inserts in sea containers with a loading capacity of 20 and 40 feet. We the first in Ukraine began to release similar industrial packing. Inserts (Liner Bags) protect freight from contact with an internal surface of the sea container. Besides, they allow to use the internal volume of containers to the maximum.
Liner Bags are intended for transportation of bulks in large numbers. The inserts made by us in sea containers can be used in any twenty - forty-foot containers. Key parameters of similar of adaptation are determined by the customer. We make inserts of Liner Bags of the most various modifications. Unloading can be carried out in several ways: by means of vacuum, through the funnel executed in the container bottom or with use of the screw. As the loading equipment pneumomachines, conveyors or funnels are used.
It is favorable to use inserts in sea containers for the following reasons:
- - simplicity of installation (about 10 minutes);
- - reliable protection of the transported freight against pollution, dust, sea air and other negative factors;
- - small weight (the insert for the twenty-foot sea container weighs only 7 kg);
- - maximum use of volume of the sea container;
- - the automated loading/unloading;
- - minimum contact of the container with a product;
- - low expenses, high shipping capacity