Hydrogen generators are fully automated, environmentally friendly installation technology based on electrolysis of aqueous solutions of alkalis. raw water source is hydrogen generators.
With proper maintenance, hydrogen generators operate smoothly over the years and requires no adjustment or setting.
As a result of electrochemical reactions induced by DC, water is split into hydrogen and oxygen. Hydrogen was subjected to further purification by water vapor, and oxygen (purity 99.5 to 99.9995%).
In an atmosphere of pure oxygen is released (99.5%). Impurities therein are only hydrogen and water vapor. Small internal volume vessels makes hydrogen generators safe in operation. Automatic shutdown procedure takes equipment to standby mode if it detects an error. alarm system notifies the Customer whenever the working conditions differ from the values given.
- Low specific energy consumption - 5,1 KWh / Nm³ (with the additional equipment);
- quick start and control of performance of 40% to 100% for 5-10 sec, the output on the working mode for 10-15 minutes.
- use only of high quality modern materials: pipes, reservoirs, elements and compounds bearing structures made of stainless steel;
- in the absence of asbestos plants (highly toxic substances);
- fully automated control, which does not require the presence of personnel for daily maintenance;
- control equipment operation and control of process parameters using a computer from the control room;
- Guaranteed lifetime of electrolysis plants at least 20 years; to overhaul 10 years;
- the possibility of delivery of the equipment in the block-modular design to accommodate customer's building, and container type for placement outdoors. The container is equipped with thermal insulation, ventilation systems, heating systems, signaling systems, fire suppression, and supplied ready for use;
- the minimum amount of installation work (after delivery to use only need a source of water and electricity).