Heater for pipes with a diameter of 32 mm with a thickness of 30 mm, SKP323025 Shell polyfoam PSB-S-25
- 16.46 UAH/lm - from 50 lm
- Invoice payment,
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Density25 kg/m³
Thermal insulation of pipes from polyfoam (expanded polystyrene) is a new, most effective type of thermal insulation of pipes of the different diameters (15-1440th) transporting various liquids and gases, which are operated in the range of working temperatures from-180 C to +95 C.
Pipe thermal insulation from shell polyfoam is made various thickness (20-100 mm and more) and made of the 2nd or 3rd parts of long 1 m with lateral castle "thorn groove" connections which are very densely closed, providing reliable fastening and interfere with formation of "the cold bridge".
Pipe thermal insulation is made of polyfoam PSB-S-15, PSB-S-25, PSB-S-35 - which is widely used as a heater in construction.
Thermal insulation of pipes by means of a shell from polyfoam (expanded polystyrene) is applied in industrial and civil engineering as thermal insulation of pipelines, both air, and underground communications at a temperature of the isolated surfaces on heating mains it is not higher than 95 degrees of Page.
The pipes isolated by a shell are exposed to corrosion less, the term of their validity increases. Works on isolation as a shell are performed several times quicker, than when using glass wool and other materials. The shell from polyfoam can be applied as with an external covering (roofing felt, fiber glass fabric), and without covering. Unlike many other materials for thermal isolation, heat-insulating "shell" which the Dimplast company suggests to buy differs in a number of essential advantages: • reduction of heatlosses in pipelines by 2-3 times in comparison with standard;
• increase in service life of a heat-insulating covering till 50 years;
• possibility of reusable use; • simplicity of installation and fast access to the damaged pipeline sites;
• shells do not demand special means of protection;
- Small weight;
- high structural stability, does not change the geometrical sizes under weight of soil;
- existence of castle "thorn groove" connection, allows to achieve tightness of a thermal layer, to exclude "the cold bridge";
- ecologically harmlessly;
- low coefficient of heat conductivity;
- low coefficient of water absorption;
- changes of coefficient of heat conductivity during operation are insignificant; • high resistance of diffusion of water vapor;
- reduction of terms of performance of work on warming of highways;
- decrease in operational costs on service of pipelines.