the filled glue fusion for an edge of "Kleiberit 773.0" the filled fusion on the basis of pitch for an edge on the smooth fugue, 20-35 m/min, 160-180�C
- Gluing of polyester edges, CPL and melamine edges;
- PVC and ABS-edges with the reverse side processed by a primer;
- Not condensed edges on the basis of the papers impregnated with pitches;
- Wood and plastic edges on the processing centers;
- Good ability to be dosed;
- High initial durability;
- Good ability to fusion;
- Lack of a filler;
Color of glue: transparent, white;
Viscosity of Brookfield:
- 160�C - 160.000 � 20.000 mPa.s;
- 180�C - 95.000 � 15.000 mPa.s;
- 200�C - 55.000 � 10.000 mPa.s;
Glue density: about 0,98 g / kub.sm.
Processing temperature: 180-200�C, lower temperature leads to mistakes in pasting, more high temperature harms glue for a long time and leads to its decomposition, 160-180�C on BAZ-Maschine.
Glue consumption: the caused quantity has to be such that glue fusion at the edges filtered slightly beads.
Material supply speed: 20-35 m/min.
Subsequent processing: the stuck together materials can be exposed to the subsequent processing at once;
Storage: CK 773.0 can store about 1 year. It is necessary to store in the cool and dry place.