These greasings are intended for application in the high-loaded frictional units, bearings of various designs, reducers of tooth and worm gears, and also other knots and mechanisms working a long time in the wide range of temperatures from - 60 C ° to + 380 C °, is short-term also to + 500 C °, and also in the abrasive and flooded environment.
Considering wide specifics of use of greasings in various industries, greasings of the following consistences are developed:
"TERMO-GREASE"-1 - the mortgage,
"TERMO-GREASE"-2 - semi-fluid.
Main advantages of heat-resistant TERMO-GREASE greasing:
- possesses good anticorrosive properties;
- has the wide range of temperatures of use and long term of operation;
- maintains critical specific loadings;
- neutralizes negative impact of abrasive particles and production dust on a friction surface;
- on the rubbing surfaces forms a protective high-molecular layer which at leak of greasing allows to work some time to frictional units without destruction;
- it is inert in relation to rubber, plastic, polyurethane, etc. to consolidations;
- it is compatible to other mineral and synthetic greasings and oils;
- does not bake and is not coked;
- possesses water-repellent properties.
A producer of the heat-resistant TERMO-GREASE greasings which are let out according to TU U 24.6-34782309-001:2007 is the RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION COMPANY "Transtekhmash", Ukraine, Donetsk region Horlivka.
TERMO-GREASE greasing is certified in Ukraine and has all necessary standard technical documentation.
Production is packed up in three, twenty and two hundred-liter capacities also are released from warehouse NPK "Transtekhmash" in Horlivka both in own container, and in the customer's container.