Gladilka scraper GS - 50 is intended for removal after vibroprocessing of a concrete surface of surplus of water and "a cement milk", and also correction of a surface of a concrete floor with a length of processed surface up to 7 m.
The main details of a gladilka are made of easy and strong aluminum alloys that simplifies the treatment of her in use. The rounded edges of a gladilka and a possibility of smooth change of a corner of its inclination in the course of work allows to receive surfaces with the minimum roughness.
Wide the range of the offered lengths of laths of a gladilka and a possibility of installation of additional section of the handle (with increase in total length up to 6 meters) considerably expands a range of the performed works.
- Edges from light and strong special aluminum
- Simple reducer on the basis of a corrosion-proof cable
- Use of the stabilizer for ensuring rigidity of edges over 1.5 m long
- The long handle (3-6 m) for increase in the area of the processed surface
- Lack of gear connections in a design increases durability of use of a product
- Wide range of lengths of edges, handles and extenders
|Sizes, m||Weight, kg||Price, UAH|
* the Non-standard sizes of edges (1.0 m, 1.5 m, 2.0 m) are made under the order