THE PRODUCER - GFL - GESELLSCHAFT FÜR LABORTECH...
GFL 2102 redistillator
- Completely automatic device for double distillation of water, is suitable as for desktop, and wall placement;
- High quality of distillate: conductivity of distillate pribl. 2.2 µs/cm at 25 °C; conductivity of a redistillate pribl. 1.6 µs/cm at 25 °C (See. "Technical characteristics of a distiller");
- Electronic control of level during all process of distillation;
- The electronic sensor of pollution switches off a distiller in case of high impurity of water in the evaporator of the 1st stage, at the same time the control bulb "Cleaning" lights up;
- Double control of water level in GFL distiller by means of the float-operated switch and a protective thermoswitch;
- Economic consumption of energy due to distillation of the heated cooling water;
- Economic water consumption due to automatic cutoff of water;
- Kondenser (refrigerator): for the 1st stage it is made of stainless steel; for the 2nd stage, including a dephlegmator, from borosilicate glass;
- The evaporator of a distiller of GFL is easily available to cleaning implementation;
- Distillate selection: for monodistillate - via the crane manufactured of borosilicate glass with a teflon key; for a redistillate through branch with a dustproof cap;
- Devolatilising of CO2 through branch in the refrigerator;
- The heating element and the evaporator of a distiller of GFL are made of stainless steel;
- GFL distiller case with double walls is manufactured of galvanized steel with a powder epoxy covering;
- Water supply is carried out via the built-in electromagnetic valve with a branch pipe for connection of a hose 1/2" (ø pribl. 12.7 oo). A branch pipe for a supply of the cooling water 3/4" (ø pribl. 19.0 oo);
- Hoses are available to giving and water drainage as accessories.
GFL 2102 redistillator scope
Redistillators of GFL are used in research laboratories, for example by preparation of medical and bacteriological samples, cultures of cages and fabrics, and also at preparation of reagents. Besides, the received distillate is used for processes of cleaning and sterilization, at preparation of buffer solutions, and also in the analytical purposes and HPLC.
Technical characteristics of a redistillator of GFL 2102
|Distiller productivity||2 l/h|
|Conductivity of distillate *||Monodistillate: pribl. 2.2 µs/cm at 25 °C;
Redistillate: pribl. 1.6 µs/cm at 25 °C
|Consumption of the cooling water||pribl. 72 l/h|
|Water pressure||3 (min.) - 7 (max.) bars|
|The distiller sizes, external (Sh x x In)||500 x 260 x 470 mm|
|Power supply **||230 B/50... 60 Hz / 3.5 kW|
|Net weight||pribl. 18.0 kg|
|Gross weight (in a cardboard box)||pribl. 26.0 kg|
|Gross weight (in a wooden box)||pribl. 30.0 kg|
|Packing volume||pribl. 0.26 m3|
* Average value according to Frezenius's Institute during the work with tap water. Quality of distillate depends on quality of initial water.
** Other characteristics of food are available on demand