THE PRODUCER - GFL - GESELLSCHAFT FÜR LABORTECH...
GFL 2001/4 distiller
- The desktop device for unary distillation of water;
- High quality of distillate; pribl. 2.3 µs/cm at 25 °C (See. "Technical characteristics of a distiller");
- The distiller differs in economic consumption of energy due to distillation of the heated cooling water;
- The evaporator of a distiller is easily available to cleaning implementation;
- Selection of distillate through a final branch pipe of the refrigerator;
- Devolatilising of CO2 through branch in the refrigerator;
- Temperature of the cooling water in a distiller is displayed on the thermometer;
- The heating element of a distiller, the evaporator and the refrigerator are made of stainless steel;
- The case of a distiller is manufactured of galvanized steel with a powder epoxy covering;
- Entrance and output branch pipes of the cooling water 1/2" (ø pribl. 12.7 oo);
- Hoses are available to giving and water drainage as accessories.
GFL 2001/4 distiller scope
Distillers of GFL are used in research laboratories, for example by preparation of medical and bacteriological samples, cultures of cages and fabrics, and also at preparation of reagents. Besides, the received distillate is used for processes of cleaning and sterilization, at preparation of buffer solutions, and also in the analytical purposes.
Technical characteristics of a distiller of GFL 2001/4
|Distiller productivity||4 l/h|
|Conductivity of distillate *||pribl. 2.3 µs/cm at 25 °C|
|Consumption of the cooling water||pribl. 40 l/h|
|Min. pressure of water||1-2 bars|
|The distiller sizes, external (Sh x x In)||280 x 250 x 490 mm|
|Power supply **||230 B/50... 60 Hz / 3.0 kW|
|Net weight||pribl. 7.5 kg|
|Gross weight (in a cardboard box)||pribl. 10.0 kg|
|Gross weight (in a wooden box)||pribl. 22.0 kg|
|Packing volume||pribl. 0.10 m3|
* Average value according to Frezenius's Institute during the work with tap water. Quality of distillate depends on quality of initial water.
** Other characteristics of food of a distiller are available on demand