- BrandGeocel 2300
- Country of manufactureUnited States
Sealant, extra strong - Geocel 2300
Sealant is made by Geocel corporation of the USA.
It is recommended for application in the responsible, including exposed UF and to atmospheric action places. The guaranteed durability of connections - 50 years.
Possesses unique properties:
- allows to work with wet materials. Forces out water, sticks even under water that does possible to work during rain;
- it is glued to bituminous surfaces;
- it is unusually extended at extension;
- possesses big tearing strength;
- elastic at negative temperature;
- well sticks to all construction surfaces;
- especially resistant to ultraviolet rays and atmospheric action;
- it is easily painted;
- in the course of drawing it is wiped by the napkin moistened in white spirit, xylol or similar solvent;
- after hardening - surface glossy, dirt is not absorbed washed away by soap solution;
- transparent is issued;
- resistant to mold (in warm, wet rooms);
- it is neutral to non-ferrous metals, it is used for: copper, aluminum and alloys.
It is applied:
- for work with such surfaces as: brick, concrete. stone, marble, metal, zinc metal, glass, tree, bitumen, vinyl, copper, aluminum, the galvanized steel, films and the PVC panels, fiber glass fabric, plastic;
- where materials resistant to UF are required for beams, solar radiation;
- where it is required to paint sealant;
- at high requirements to durability.
Instruction for application:
At temperature below 5 °C, for increase in adhesion, sealant is recommended to be warmed up.
To work with sealant in the range of temperatures from -40 °C to +60 °C
Sealant is allowed to be painted in 24 hours. At the use of inelastic paints it is recommended to wait 3 days. Use any latex, boiled oil paints.
At the movement of seams some paints can burst.
It is necessary to clean the tool from Geocel-2300 so far it has not dried up. Use such solvents as xylol, toluene or similar solvents.
Avoid hit in eyes.