The SUG, KGE gas evaporators of the KBV-700 model, the evaporator for propane-butane.
Installation of gas vaporizing installations is most economically proved. Process of transition of a liquid phase to steam, is carried out due to work of a gas torch, on propane-butane.
The evaporator industrial is favorable to the enterprises. Now liquid evaporators were widely adopted. It is caused by their convenience of application and economic feasibility. In this type of evaporators evaporation process propane-butane occurs due to energy of the heat carrier — water or antifreeze of the coil which is behind a wall about propane-butane. Thanks to specially calculated heat exchanger form contact area is the most effective.
1. Case thermal insulation - provides productivity of giving of steam phase SUG irrespective of external conditions.
2. Safety of work - at the expense of the patented locking valve at the exit of a steam phase of the evaporator.
3. Reliability of work - due to application of temperature regulators of the German production.
4. Simplicity of a design - all details of the evaporator are easily taken and replaced.
5. Safety automatic equipment - shutdowns of the evaporator when falling level of the heat carrier in the evaporator.
6. Compactness - lack of a broad tank, the reduced sizes and convenience of transportation.
7. Warm efficiency - due to horizontal placement of ten in the bottom of the evaporator.
8. A possibility of use of the liquefied gases with the increased content of butane.
Productivity: 700 kg/h;
Heating method: gas torch;
Range of working pressure: 0,1 to 1,56 MRA;
the electric evaporator to buy the evaporator, evaporators sug, the gas evaporator, vaporizing installation sug, vaporizing installations, the evaporator sug, the evaporator the industrial, liquid evaporator sug, the evaporator the industrial, gas evaporator, propane-butane the evaporator, to buy the evaporator, gas the evaporator the price, evaporator cost
Call now and get free advice on selection of the optimum equipment for your business!