- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Wattage1250 W
Electric furnaces floor PET are characterized by rather high efficiency. Such devices are capable to warm up quickly enough air indoors, and also for an appreciable length of time to support temperature condition at the set level. Such equipment has rather small dimensions and weight, differs in available cost and in many cases represents the most rational solution of tasks of heating of rooms of the small area.
Electric furnaces floor PET represent a set of the tubular electric heating elements mounted on the pallet and closed by the punched casing protecting metal. From the face parties metal covers are established. TENY are connected "in parallel".
Electric furnaces floor PET have to be stored in the room at a temperature not below - 10os and not above +50os, relative humidity of air no more than 80%. At +25os and at lower temperatures in rooms there should not be a moisture condensation.
Maintenance of electric furnaces of floor PET
In use periodically, at least 1-2 times a year, and also as required to perform scheduled maintenance:
- to blow an electric heater dry compressed air;
- to wipe a casing and covers with cotton fabric;
- to clear contact and current carrying surfaces, and also an electric heating element case surface of dust and dirt;
- in the absence of an electric chain in the electric heating element to replace it;
- to check resistance of isolation of the electric heating element.
Technical characteristics of electric furnaces of floor PET
|Type of the electric furnace floor||Purpose of the electric furnace floor||Tension, In||Power, W||Sizes||Weight, kg.|
|PET-1 ten on insulators||Electric train||750||1000||656x172x250
|PET-2 ten on insulators||Change houses and industrial rooms||380||3,4|
|PET-4||220 or 380|