- Country of manufactureRussia
Ftoroplast represents the special constructional material with high operational characteristics which is widely applied in various industrial branches.
This material is received in the course of polymerization of a chemical compound of a tetraftoretilen. Thanks to durability of communications between atoms of carbon and fluorine high physical, chemical, electric and antifrictional rates are provided. The combination of these properties is inherent only in this material.
Ftoroplast is excellent constructional material. Uses of ftoroplastovy products are increased considerably by the operational term of mechanisms and designs, reliability of their use, and also does repair by less labor-consuming.
Main positive properties of a ftoroplast:
- Low coefficient of friction
- Excellent dielectric and water-repellent properties
- Full chemical inertness
- High rates of elasticity in independence of temperature factors
- Operational interval of temperatures from -269 °C to +260 °C
- Heat resistance (temperature of melting of +327 °C)
- The increased resistance to solvents and acid connections
- Equality of coefficients of friction (static and dynamic)
- Will easily twitch to processing (turning, drilling, milling, polishing)
Leaf thickness from 0.5mm to 90 mm
Thanks to the qualitative physical, chemical, mechanical and electroinsulating properties, ftoroplast has rather wide area of use.
The main scopes of production from a ftoroplast:
- Food industry
- Automotive industry
- Instrument making, etc.
High quality technical properties and operational characteristics do ftoroplast by reliable material for use in various spheres of production, improving, thereby, a qualitative component of our life.
Also we bring to your attention:
- ftoroplast sheet thicknesses. 0,5-90 mm
- ftoroplastovy tape (F-4) shir. 0,1*15mm, 0,1*20mm
- burn down FUM (circle/square)
- ftoroplastovy tubes.
Sending by services of transportation convenient to you! "SAT", "New mail", "Avtolyuks", "Ying Time", "DELIVERY".