- Country of manufactureUkraine
Frameworks of a bed of XL with legs (distance between lamels of 4,5 cm)
The orthopedic bases for beds are a fine basis for a mattress thanks to what they are so popular today. The all-welded frame from a metal profile provides design durability, and the trellised structure of lamels creates excellent ventilation of a mattress. It is important to note that the orthopedic effect and degree of comfort of the mattress used on such basis increase thanks to elasticity of the beechen lamels fixed on a metal framework. In a single framework one number of lamels and 4 legs. In double — two rows of lamels and 6 legs. Legs of frameworks have the plastic footboards protecting a floor surface from scratches. Their additional function — adjustment on height that allows to establish a framework steadily.
Difference of supplementary frameworks from bed frameworks only in lack of legs. Supplementary frameworks at the request of the client can be completed in addition with the central legs support, for use in the beds which do not have cross levels.
- Elastic orthopedic beechen lamels
- Optimum distance between lamels for mattresses of any type
- All-welded frame from a metal profile with a crossbeam (cross in single and longitudinal in double model).
- Bed framework height with legs of 28 cm (the maximum height - 30 cm)
- The metal legs of frameworks (from 25 to 27 cm) regulated on height, in single frameworks of a bed – 4 legs support, in double – 6 legs support.
- The metal framework and legs are made of high-strength metal with the covering steady against scratches and a rust.
Environmentally friendly materials and production technology.
Provides excellent air circulation.
Guarantee of 12 months for a metal frame.
Delivery across all Ukraine.
There is a system of discounts, call!