- Country of manufactureIran
Extract of a root of a glycyrrhiza is used in medicine for treatment of diseases of a stomach and airways. Also, wide popularity was gained by a glycyrrhiza naked (a plant root) at treatment and prevention of diabetes.
But, as it appeared, useful properties of a glycyrrhiza are not exhausted only by the above-mentioned at all.
Over time, the science considerably expanded medical application of a plant, having proved that the medicines made of a glycyrrhiza root are capable:
- to have the calming and anti-inflammatory effect;
- to improve work of digestive and urinogenital systems;
- to increase quality of microflora of a stomach;
- to stimulate a zhelcheotdeleniye, improving at the same time work of a liver;
- to accelerate process of treatment of respiratory organs, by means of the enveloping, softening or expectorant influences;
- to normalize sugar level in blood;
And, one of the main used forms allowing to keep as much as possible all salutary properties of a plant is glycyrrhiza root extract.
Besides, dry extract of a root of a glycyrrhiza acts as a basis, not only for medicines, but also for dietary supplements.
At the same time it should be noted that the role of additive to food is not new to a glycyrrhiza at all. In Ukraine the root of a glycyrrhiza dry is widely applied in home cuisine, at production of flour products, halvah and a fruit candy, compotes, kvass, beer of kissels, a fermentation of cabbage, apples, cowberry.
The range of its application in the food industry is wider.