Evaporators of indirect electric heating (electric evaporators) and SUG vaporizing installations FAS 2000 type.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Control of operation of the evaporator is exercised by means of the thermal sensors connected with the electromagnetic valves installed on an entrance and an exit of vaporizing installation. Such decision allowed to ensure safe functioning of the evaporator in any modes. At achievement of working temperature of evaporation electromagnetic valves open. Valves provide complete cessation of giving of a liquid phase at emergence of emergency situations: excess of a consumption of gas, power supply shutdown, violation of temperature parameters of a steam phase at the exit from the evaporator.
FAS 2000 evaporators are delivered only as a part of complete vaporizing installations.
The device of vaporizing installation, the FAS 2000/32 type, completely collected in a steel case, completely ready to work:
- The FAS 2000 evaporator complete with 2 electromagnetic valves.
- Liquid otsekatel with a possibility of depletion.
- The regulator of average pressure with the safety basic valve and the blowing-off valve and the manometer.
- The regulator of low pressure with the safety locking valve and the blowing-off valve and the manometer.
- Terminal box.
- The manometer and the locking valve.
- Spherical valves.
- The steel painted case with air vents, the console of 100 mm;
- The spherical valve on an entrance and an exit, between an otsekatel and the regulator of average pressure;
- Mud-catcher and the safety valve in front of the evaporator;
- FAS 2000 evaporator;
- Liquid otsekatel with a possibility of depletion;
- The manometer of 0-25 bars about the manometer - the locking valve;
- Regulatory group PN25 (safety, locking and blowing-off valves,
26130 - A sensor of control of level of liquid in a separator
26301 - The amplifier for signaling from an explosive zone
26952 - A board of electromanagement for installation out of an explosive zone
Unification of vaporizing installations of the FAS 2000 series allowed to increase reliability and durability of units, to apply the debugged technical solutions which affected finally the price of evaporators. At the same time the design allows completion for special service conditions.
The FAS company also offers the evaporators intended for work with household systems of power supply (220 V) and differing in the lowered energy consumption.