Evaporators and SUG vaporizing installations
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The warmth necessary for evaporation of gases arrives due to heat exchange with environment. In the closed volume of the tank dynamic balance of the 2-phase steam-liquid system is established. If to begin selection of saturated steam, balance will be broken: pressure of vapors will fall, and liquid gas will begin to boil, evaporating until selection of vapors stops.
The most serious shortcomings of reservoir installations with natural evaporation — unevenness of structure of a steam phase (lungs evaporate in the beginning, and then — heavy hydrocarbons) and decrease in elasticity of vapors of the liquefied gas which remained in the tank.
Evaporators smooth peak unevenness of gas consumption, increase profitability of systems of gas supply and provide uninterrupted operation of fuel feeding. Reservoir installations with artificial evaporation have the following advantages:
- vaporizing ability of installation does not depend on quantity of SUG in tanks and remains at the set level;
- warmth of combustion of a steam phase is constant;
- the profitability and stability of gas supply caused by lack of need to take the heavy remains;
- considerable vaporizing ability even at the small volume of tanks;
- possibility of use in them butane fractions or the liquefied gases with the increased maintenance of buds (to 60%).
The configuration of entrance and output connections can change depending on a complete set and execution of vaporizing installation.