- Country of manufactureUkraine
The traditional universal alkyd weatherproof enamel. Well-known, time-tested material, produced in an expanded color scheme, with improved technological and operational characteristics. It does not contain compounds of especially dangerous heavy metals (lead, cadmium, chromium (VI)), which are harmful to health and the environment.
- versatile material that is compatible with many types of bases
- Excellent adhesion to wood and metal
- wide palette of stable, bright colors
- filtered (possible use for the spray gun without additional filtering)
- 2CFB760FE359211350AD CED1C4468BDE Convenient to apply, has excellent spill and good resistance to sag
- Resistance to intensive wash
designed for wooden or primed metal surfaces, and wood-fiber, particle board and other surfaces inside and outside buildings.
It is recommended to use for painting furniture, doors, window binders, tools, industrial structures and a number of other applications.