The system accurately will also be able unambiguously to allocate an emergency exit in the conditions of the happened accident, will allow to lower as much as possible time for definition of ways of evacuation that finally will lead to decrease in risk for life and human health.
DESIGN OF LIGHTING SYSTEM:
The case of lighting system is made of steel 2 mm thick. also it is painted by powder enamel. LED lamps from stainless steel with secondary optics from polycarbonate are built in the case of the PORTAL/PORTAL system tight (IP66). The index of a contour of an emergency exit consists of LED rulers in a prismatic profile from polycarbonate (IP66). The power supply unit of lighting system (IP20) is installed separately from system.
PRINCIPLE OF WORK:
In an operating mode in lighting system only the index of a contour of an emergency exit shines. In emergency operation the signal of management (12-24 V) is given then in addition to the index of a contour LED lamps in the blinking mode are lit.
- the system conforms to requirements of GOST P MEK 60598-2-22-99 and technical regulations about requirements of fire safety No. 123-FZ;
- supply voltage of system of 24 V, the power supply unit — ~ 220 V;
- class of protection of system against defeat by electric current — III;
- vandalostoyky execution (shock loading to 50 J);
- possibility of use of lighting system in networks of the centralized emergency lighting;
- service life of light sources — 50 000 hours.