INSTALLATIONS COMPRESSOR EKPA-2/150 (EKPA) series
EKPA-2/150 High-pressure compressors are intended for forcing of air in cylinders and automatic maintenance of pressure in them within 150 kgfs/cm2 or 200 kgfs/cm2.
ARE APPLIED BY EKPA-2/150:
- for start of the diesel-electric set;
- for gas station of cylinders of respiratory devices.
Installation consists of the compressor and the electric motor. The EKPA-2/150 compressor is three-stage. Circulating lubrication under pressure from the gear pump. Cooling - outside water from the pump of vortex type. Management of installation - automatic. Installations are made in the sea tropicalized construction. At the request of the customer can be made in sea export or sea tropical executions.
The automatic control system and protection of EKPA-2/150 provides:
- automatic starting of installation with pressure in system less than 80 kgfs/cm2;
- automatic stop with pressure in system 150 or 200 of kgf/cm2;
- emergency stop at pressure reduction of oil in the lubrication system to 0,5 kgfs/cm2;
- emergency stop at temperature increase of air after the step refrigerator I to 60 °C;
- the alarm signaling on board of automatic control on each emergency stop of EKPA.