- Country of manufactureNetherlands
- Packagingмешки по 20 кг
Calcium acetate (calcium acetate; acetic calcium, acetic salt) (a food additive of E263) - calcic salt of acetic acid with a chemical formula Ca(CH3COO) 2.
Acetate of calcium is received interaction of a carbonate or hydroxide of calcium with acetic acid.
Acetate of calcium (E263) belongs to group of food preservatives which apply to increase in period of storage of products that occurs thanks to suppression of growth and reproduction of bacteria or fungi.
Acetate of calcium is applied:
- In the food industry as preservative;
- It can be used in salts-plavitelyakh, as a sealant of vegetable fabrics;
- This food additive can soften too sour taste of acetic acid in various products;
- In chemical industry – by production of acetone;
- In production of forages;
- In pharmacological production – by production of disinfectants with strong antimicrobic and antiviral properties.
Most acetate of calcium (E263) was widely used by production of bakery products as means for fight against "a potato illness".
As the most widespread diseases of bread it is necessary to consider "a potato illness". Causative agents of this illness are the bacteria relating to a type of Baccillus subtilis (a hay stick) and Baccillus mesentericus (a potato stick).
At use of acetate of calcium of a bacterium (Bacillus subtilis) and their disputes perish that gives the chance not to allow development of a potato illness. At the same time technological process of baking of bakery products is not broken.
This disease most often develops in white bread against the reduced acidity and the increased humidity at long storage in the warm room that promotes education in bread of excessive quantity of dextrins, aldehydes and other connections with an unpleasant pungent smell. From it the pulp of bread becomes sticky that does it unsuitable for the use in food. It is impossible to prevent development of "a potato illness" in finished bread as disputes of a potato stick heat-resistant. Therefore acetate of calcium is added to flour in the course of mixing of the test.
The recommended dosage from the producer: 0,2 - 0,5% to the mass of flour
The dosage can change depending on:
- Features of technological process of production of production of the producer
- The output raw materials used by production of bakery products:
- A strong obsemeneniye of flour disputes of a potato stick or hay stick as a result of a bad sink of grain at flour-grinding combines;
- Quality of yeast, fermental preparations, fats, etc. raw materials;
- High relative humidity of air, temperature of a testovedeniye and pastries on production
- The mode of storage of bread, especially during the summer period
Method of application:
acetate of calcium is added to flour in the course of mixing of the test
Appearance: small granules
Use term: 2 years of date of production
Packing: bags, 20 kg
The TAGO of Groups company offers calcium acetate "Niacet b.v granulated productions of the company.", Netherlands.
Our experts are ready to provide free samples, to give technological support, and also to discuss the prices depending on your requirements.