Devices of protection and automatic equipment on PC83-B1 tension
Microprocessor PC83-B1 devices are intended for use in schemes of relay protection and automatic equipment of electrical machines, transformers and power lines, carry out functions of protection of the minimum and maximum tension, protection on tension of zero and return sequence, automatic frequency unloading, and also telemechanics.
PC83-B1 devices are intended for installation on the new and reconstructed substations of the industrial enterprises and distributive networks, including for replacement of the RZA outdated devices and telemechanics.
The device is equipped to 16 digit ZhK with the indicator and buttons of management for control of input parameters, parameters of operation of the device and change of settings.
The device is supplied with RS-485 interfaces (MODBUS RTU protocol) for data transmission and USB for control and change of settings and settings.
As a part of the device the registrar with the magazine of accidents and a log is provided.
The PC83-B1 device can be powered from a source both constant, and variable
operational current. The power supply unit compensates short-term (to 500 ms) supply voltage failures.
Functions of the device:
• the three-phase two-level protection of the minimum tension (PMT) with the choice of action at undervoltage on "And" or "OR" - all three interphase tension;
• three-phase two-level protection of the maximum tension (ZPN) with the choice of action at increase of tension on "And" or "OR" - all three interphase tension;
• two-level protection against short circuits on the earth on excess of a preset value of tension of zero sequence;
• protection on tension of the return sequence (OBR);
• continuous measurement of linear (phase) tension and tension of zero sequence in one of two modes (by default on the display the operating value of linear tension is displayed):
1) measurement of phase tension of the first harmonicas of UA, UB, UC and tension 3U0, calculation of values of linear tension of UAB, UBC, UCA and tension of U2;
2) measurement of linear tension of the first harmonicas of UAB, UBC, UCA and tension 3U0, calculation of tension of U2;
• storing of parameters of operation of protection and automatic equipment in the magazine of accidents for 100 events (with fixing of a type of protection, value of current (tension) and reaction time);
• storing of parameters of change of a configuration in a log for 200 events;
• LED indication of serviceability of the device and operation of protection;
• self-diagnostics of the device;
• transfer on a local network via the RS-485 interface of all information (measurements, the alarm system, parameters) which is stored in memory.