Devices low-voltage introduction and distributive with AVR "CTABP"
Devices introduction and distributive with AVR "CTABP", (VRU, UVR) are intended, depending on type are intended for reception, distribution and the accounting of electric energy of three-phase alternating current of 380220B frequency of 50/60 Hz, and also for protection of lines against overloads and currents of short circuit.
Devices are manufactured unilateral service and are intended for operation in residential, household, public buildings, medical institutions, stadiums, the data-processing centers (DPC), server rooms, the telecommunication centers.
Nominal operating mode - continuous.
Devices have the certificate of conformity:
UKRTEST No. UA1.003.0086984-09.
Design I LIE with AVR "CTABP"
LIE devices with AVR "CTABP" are made according to specifications
TU U 31.2-25264473-001; 2009 which are developed taking into account:
- requirements to low-voltage the switching equipment of DSTU _EK 60947-6-1; 2007
- requirements to power supply of DPC level is IV (High Fault tolerance) the ANSI TIA/EIA-942 "Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Center" standard
- requirements of protection of electric equipment against pulse retension and transition processes of _EK 61643-1; (2005-03)
LIE devices with AVR "CTABP" are constructed on the basis of use of the equipment of production of the ASCO Power Technologies LLC company (USA).
Devices are manufactured floor/wall execution. Grounding of the device is provided with accession of a contour of grounding to the grounding tire in the lower part of a design. Input of wires and cables is provided from below or from above.
Introduction clips of devices allow accession of wires and cables section to 4kh300mm2 or 9kh300mm2 on each input.
Upon the demand of the Customer can will change:
- rated current of devices;
- number of suitable power supplies.
- Type of the equipment of the accounting of the electric power:
- System of monitoring and management of distribution of power supply;
- Number and rated current of the departing lines;
- Cases with one door or double-wing;
- Type and quantity of cases.
- electric circuit and complete set of devices;
The key technical parameters of cases I LIE with AVR "CTABP"
- Climatic modification in accordance with GOST 15150, GOST 15543.1;
- Degree of protection at the closed door in accordance with GOST 14254;
- Environment is inexplosive, not containing conducting dust, aggressive gases and vapors in the concentration destroying metal and isolation. Group of service conditions regarding influences of mechanical factors of external environment of M1 in accordance with GOST 17516.1;
- Height above sea level to 2000 m;
- Working situation - vertical;
- Safety requirements correspond to GOST 12.2.007 and GOST 22789, and also requirements of "PUE", "Rules of technical operation of electroinstallations of the consumer", DNAOP 0.00-1.21, Construction Norms and Regulations 111-4;
- Requirements of fire safety correspond to GOST 12.1.004;
- Special service conditions of a design and other requirements - in coordination with the Customer.