Devices low-voltage complete automatic inclusion of a reserve of AVR "CTABP"
Specifications of TU U 31.2-25264473-001; 2009, are developed taking into account:
- requirements to low-voltage the switching equipment of DSTU _EK 60947-6-1; 2007
- requirements to power supply of DPC level is IV (High Fault tolerance) the ANSI TIA/EIA-942 "Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Center" standard,
- requirements of protection of electric equipment against pulse retension and transition processes of _EK 61643-1; (2005-03)
Devices AVR "CTABP" have the following advantages:
Reliability. The strong simple solenoidal drive is the powerful mechanism intended for disconnection, short circuit and compulsory blocking of the main contacts. At the same time difficult drives with load springs, latches or critical electric adjustments are not used. For extension of service life practically at any environment the mechanism is greased. Requirements to maintenance are minimum.
Durable and reliable work. There is only one working coil and at operation of the switch on it tension less, than for 1/10 seconds moves. Simplicity and a small amount of working details are the additional factor influencing increase in service life and reliability of the device.
It is designed especially for the reserve input equipment. As the solenoidal drive was developed especially for work with AVR, he has many potential especially important for critical applications. Treat them the fast switching minimizing interruptions of food and transitional loadings of the engine, the on-off principle of switching for providing an outcome of two power supplies, a wide gap of contacts for absolute interruption of the arc category and silent work without hindrances of alternating current.
The features of a design of AVR "CTABP" providing the maximum reliability:
- The design of cross over type - excludes a mechanical possibility of switching of two lines at the same time in any situations;
- The operating mechanism works pulsewise (0.1sek), the coil of the solenoid is cut constantly off power;
- Loading cannot be connected to an idle source - the solenoid is powered from the working source;
- Lack of an overheat of contacts due to their segmentation (600 A and above) and low electric resistance (silver);
- Protection of the main contacts - an electric arch is extinguished beyond their limits auxiliary contacts;
- Suppression of an electric arch (application of special construct and a rastsepitely arch on the basis of the magnetic field formed by the arch);
- Self-cleaning contacts;
- The inphase monitor - provides switching at the time of phase synchronization of tension in the line with which loading and lines to which loading switches switches;
- Existence of the built-in microprocessor - allows to establish programmatically the range of control of tension and frequency, temporary delays of switching and to connect the modem);
- Light indication of a condition of the switch on the forward panel;
- Modular design, simplicity and flexibility of installation;
- Simple, free access for inspection of contacts;
- Possibility of manual switching of loading by means of the mechanical lever for production of service and adjustments;
- The applied clips for connection of electrocables to the switch allow to refuse use of tips at any section.