Declaration of goods is made by the statement to customs authority in the customs declaration or the different way provided by the present Code in written, oral, electronic or implied form of data on goods, of their customs regulations and other data necessary for the customs purposes.
Declaration of goods is made by the customs applicant or the customs broker.Services "FOP offered kompapny Kulaga Alexander":
- Accreditation (reaccreditation) of the enterprise in customs authorities of Ukraine.
- Selection of product code according to product range of the Ukrainian classification of goods of foreign trade activities (UKTVED).
- Providing the expanded reference on goods.
- Preparation and registration of the preliminary declaration (for the admission of loads on the customs territory of Ukraine).
- Placement and storage of load under customs locks or warehouse of temporary storage.
- Customs registration of goods and vehicles in any customs regulations:
• temporary import (export);
• reimport (re-export);
- Confirmation of the actual export of goods out of limits of the customs territory of Ukraini from customs authorities for the purpose of compensation of the VAT. Timely consultations.