1. It is necessary to fill in the declaration.
2. To decide on a post, competent to adopt customs declarations where you will obtain customs clearance of your second-hand.
3. We make out the cargo customs declaration. Rules of registration of GTD are submitted in any office of customs.4. We check correctness of filling of GTD, blots and corrections are inadmissible.
5. We prepare the documents filed together with the declaration. They depend specifically on goods, on the purpose and conditions of transportation through border: invoices, foreign trade contract, payment documents, packing list, commodity-transport documents.
6. Perhaps certificates will be required: hygienic certificate, certificate of safety and so on.
7. Documents, except certificates, are provided in an original form. Copies of certificates are certified by the press of the one who gave them.
8. We count and pay customs payments.