Butter is a traditional, natural dairy product that has been made from cream for centuries. Oil is an aqueous emulsion in milk fat, it can be sweet cream and sour cream. Butter is traditionally obtained by continuous churning of ripened cream. Since the 1970s, the oil production process developed by the Dutch Dairy Research Institute NIZO has been mainly used. In this method, acid formation and aroma formation occurs after the formation of grains of sweet cream butter. During this manufacturing process, sweet buttermilk is obtained. This buttermilk has many different uses and can be used as raw material in the dairy industry.
In accordance with European legislation in the field of food ingredients for the production of butter, non - dairy components are not allowed. The use of CesKa® - lAct butter flavor is in accordance with the main provisions and requirements of European law.
Description, preparation and composition of the product:
- - In the process of fermentation and distillation, a natural mixture of volatile fermentation products, called distilled oil flavor, is formed.
- This flavoring is widely used in butter - fat and dairy industries, wherever a light dairy or creamy flavor like it is required.
The raw material for the production of CesKa® - lAct lactic acid distillate is milk. The milk is fermented and subjected to steam distillation. Specially selected lactic acid bacteria are used taking into account the desired taste and aroma of the final product.
The use of CesKa® - lAct creamy flavor distillate provides the following benefits:
- - Improving the process safety level, controlled taste and aroma formation in the production of butter.
- - The aroma and taste of butter can be changed depending on the wishes of the customer.
- - Natural flavoring that does not need to be declared on the packaging.
Nowadays, most of the creamy malts is produced by continuous production using churn. Flavors used for oil production are water soluble. High fat content gives a strong smell and taste of oil. Therefore, there is no need for a fat - soluble oil flavor.
Distillate is a water soluble product. The main taste and aroma of the oil is given to milk fat. However, water - soluble flavoring components are also necessary, and the most important of these is diacetyl. The standard diacetyl content of the distillate is 100% . When adding one liter of distillate per 1000 kg of oil, the diacetyl content in it will be - 0.1% .
Packing and storage:
The product is delivered in cans of 25 kg each. Shelf life at 5 ° C is 6 months.