Crank guillotine shears sheet NKCh 6020 (6х2500 mm)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Is available, new!!!
Guillotine shears NKCh 6020 (6kh2500mm) crank sheet are intended for cutting of sheet metal rolling up to 6 mm thick with a temporary resistance up to 500 MPas (50 kgfs / kv.mm) and are used in procuring sites and workshops of the enterprises, and also on the open areas of scrap metal dealers.
Scissors are certified in system of certification of UKRSEPRO and system of certification of GOST P GOSSTANDART of RUSSIA.
Features of a design
- The drive is electromechanical that excludes use of compressed air, additional cost of oil replacement are not required (as in hydraulic guillotines).
- The centralized lubrication system.
- It is not exacting to special conditions of a microclimate (works at a temperature from-20ºС to +50ºС) and dust content of air.
- Tooth gearings and the coupling of inclusion work in an oil bathtub.
- Cutting is carried out on an emphasis or a marking.
- Mechanical protection of a zone of cutting (the leaning-back guard).
- Cutting is carried out from a pedal or from the control panel.
- Convenient system of setup of guillotine shears.
- Manual back emphasis of 0-600 mm
- Mobile foot pedal
|The largest sizes of the cut metal, mm|
|Frequency of the courses of a knife, mines-1||50|