- Brandэко - флекс
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Inner diameter16 mm
Heat-insulated floor -
Corrugated corrosion-proof metalsleeves &ndash are hi-tech - the product from high-quality stainless steel made in the way - a svarivaniye of a corrosion-proof tape, from 0,12 to 0,5 mm thick and its further - goffering. The formed corrugations of a metalsleeve are located on a ring. In total - sleeves undergo testing for tightness of welded connections.
Gofrorukav it is made from high-quality corrosion-proof - the alloyed steel of brands 08X18H10 (AISI 304), 08X17H14M3 (AISI 316L).
Application: - in systems with high working pressure are made - the sleeve of a high pressure (SHP) which represent goffered - a metalsleeve in a braid from stainless steel. The quantity of layers of a braid - depends on necessary performance data.
Also corrugated metalsleeve can is made with drawing - an additional polyvinylchloride (PVC) covering.
- For heat-insulated floors, boiler rooms and boiler rooms, and also many other systems of water heating flexible pipes from a stainless steel are ideal option. Possessing high quality and convenience at installation of systems, such pipes provide durability of the pipeline. Their corrugated surface helps heating system most to compensate various compression and expansions in system which arise because of cyclic influences of temperatures. Besides such design helps to cope with a water hammer with a force up to 60 atmospheres. It should be noted that even difficult pipeline and heating routes can be mounted with the minimum quantity of a fitting. In this regard, the corrosion-proof pipeline - is excellent alternative to the standard pipelines used in systems of water heating.
Our technology for production of flexible pipes for heating allows to provide high reliability, durability, low cost of materials and fast installation.
Recommendations about application.
As an example on use of pipes, we suggest you to study the main recommendations for design and installation of system of water heat-insulated floors:
- The contour of a pipe of heating of a water floor should not exceed the maximum dyne equal to 50 meters.
- Place a collector in the center of rooms in which the system of water heating is applied.
- It is desirable not to connect in such system of heating to one collector the contours differing on length twice and more.
- When laying pipes for water in systems of floors it is recommended to observe the following steps: the regional zones &mdash250 of mm - central &mdash - 350 mm - bathrooms (bathing, shower) in which it is necessary to equip completely heating, &mdash - 250 mm.
- If in system two or more collectors are used, it is necessary to install balancing valves and to carry out connection of collectors through the main distributive collector. It will allow to achieve the maximum economy of resources of heating system without use of counters.
- Remember that it is always necessary to watch pressure in a collector of system, its admissible falling &ndash - 15... 20 kPa.
- One of characteristics in systems of heating of heat-insulated floors is the heat carrier expense in contours which makes 0.03... 0.07 l/sec.
Long sites of metalsleeves need to be mounted on basic - designs (collars, supports), in order to avoid sagging. Maximum - the distance between supporting frameworks has to be 10-50 Du, but not - more than 2 m.
It is not recommended to apply metalsleeves at passing speeds - working products more than 8 m/s to liquids and more than 50 m/s for gases, in - avoidance of emergence of critical fluctuations.
Gofrorukav 25 m, or detachable parts as - a finished product can be delivered in bays multiply.
The transported environments: - aggressive and not aggressive liquids and gases, foodstuff, oil products, and other.
Range of working temperatures: - 70 ° - With - to + 130 ° - With - (for brand steel - AISI 316L).
Humidity -&ndash - to 100%
Climatic modification: - category of placement in accordance with GOST 15150-69 &ndash-УХЛ1, T1.
The tool for installation of a gofrorukav - (it is used for accession of a fitting to a gofrotruba):
Truborez of 3-32 mm
Flaring of shock type of 12,16,20 mm
Flaring of shock type of 25 mm
Flaring of shock type of 32 mm
Flaring of shock type of 40 mm