Ventilatory coolers are intended for cooling of water in systems of reverse water supply of compressor stations, installations of air conditioning, refrigeration units, other heatexchange equipment in which it is warmly necessary to take away by means of the cooling water. These coolers can be blocked on 2, 3, 4 sections.
|No. of a payment order||Name of parameter||Value of parameter|
|1||Hydraulic loading (water consumption), m ³ / hour||- minimum||1 000|
|2||Water pressure on an entrance to the cooler, m.vod.st. (kgf/cm2)||3,0÷15,0 (0,5÷1,5)|
|3||Temperature difference ∆ t, °C||5÷20|
|4||Thermal loading at υ=30 °C, °C t=20, φ=40%, Mkal / hour||18000|
|5||Drop ablation,||no more than 0,02|
|Water evaporation, from a water consumption||1,07|
|6||Diameter of the fan, mm||7000|
|7||Power consumption el. engine, kW||75/9,4|
|Frequency of rotation of ventilatory installation, rpm||180/90|
|8||Overall dimensions (lengths. shir. vys.), mm||120001200010400|
|9||Admissible water temperature on an entrance to the cooler (t1), C||no more than 65|
|10||Branch pipe of water supply (Du1), mm||600|
|11||Noise level at distance of 10 m, dB||no more than 85|
υ - air temperature on the "dry" thermometer; t - air temperature on the "wet" thermometer;
φ - relative humidity of air.
Principle of work
Coolers work by the principle of a countercurrent of water and air streams.
Air arrives through entrance windows the coolers located below, passes through a sprinkler towards to a water stream, and at a high speed is released into the atmosphere.
The equipment of production of JSC Brotep-EKO effectively cools large volumes of water thanks to high cooling ability.
The modular system allows to provide taking into account available space the required cooling parameters by means of installation of free-standing section or multisection configuration of the cooling equipment.
Coolers are characterized by optimum cooling efficiency and reliable operational indicators and thanks to original design decisions provide the following functional advantages:
- The framework of coolers is made of the polyester reinforced by fiber glass (PRFG) and, partially, of stainless and galvanized steel. The structure the PASS consists of the strengthening material (fiber glass) introduced in a polymeric basis (plastic) that promotes achievement of the maximum constructive efficiency. The PASS technology combines all best characteristics of plastic and possesses the high ratio of durability to weight surpassing even a similar indicator of steel materials.
- The covering of coolers is executed from the PASS.
- Possibility of use of engines with direct transfer and reduktorny engines with a possibility of frequency regulation.
- The sprinkler, water distribution system and type of nozzles can be adapted for features of a reverse cycle for the purpose of ensuring the greatest possible contact of water with air.
- The design of blinds of the entering air allows both to reduce turbulence of air on an entrance and to reduce the water losses connected with water spraying.
- At the request of the Customer capacity from fibreglass for collecting chilled water can be included in a package.
JSC Brotep-EKO proposes standard solutions for water cooling which correspond to systems of reverse water supply with any consumption of reverse water. However, if necessary, engineers of our enterprise can make necessary changes that the offered cooler fully corresponded to features of a reverse cycle.
JSC Brotep-EKO manufactures coolers with big service life and with the minimum requirements on maintenance. It is possible thanks to use of highly effective materials: PASS, stainless steel and plasticity; and thanks to the thought-over constructive decisions of the qualified engineers of our enterprise. As a result the Customer receives the energy saving cooler providing excellent workers indicators and trouble-free operation in the order.