Serves for the organization of system of an emergency and working light with the centralized monitoring and control of the working and independent emergency lamps or lamps of a working light equipped with the blocks of emergency supply compatible to the DALI protocol.
Buildings of public appointment, industrial buildings and constructions.
PRINCIPLE OF WORK
The working and independent emergency lamps compatible to the DALI protocol, by means of the low-current tire DALI unite in a network and are connected to the controller. From the controller control of a working light, control of serviceability of a lamp and the rechargeable battery of emergency lamps is exercised, time of carrying out functional and the test for battery capacity is fixed. All malfunctions and results of tests are stored in the electronic magazine of the controller, and also on the personal computer. Data are output to the personal computer with established ON, or through WI-FI on the mobile devices working at base of the IOS or Android mobile operating systems. The system has 8 entrance ports like "dry contact" and 8 output ports with a potential of 24 V of DC for scheduling.
FUNCTIONALITY OF SYSTEM
- to 12800 DALI - devices in system;
- flexible accumulation of capacity of system;
- connection of motion sensors and illumination;
- flexible management of a working light;
- monitoring of a condition of emergency lamps;
- functional and the test for capacity manually or according to the schedule for emergency lamps;
- preservation, conclusion to the screen, listing of results of testing;
- the built-in modules of input-output for connection to scheduling;
- loading of graphic files with plannings of rooms;
- arrangement of active lamps on plans of object;
- visual change of a condition of the lamp at malfunction;
- management of the schedule of tests of all groups of system with the personal computer;
- management of lighting from mobile devices on WI-FI.