- Country of manufactureUkraine
The block supports two independent channels of control of a flame. It is possible to use the block of control of a flame together with the block of protection of a copper of BZK. As sensors it is recommended to use the PNP converters for liquid and gaseous fuel or control electrodes of KE for gaseous fuel.
1. The block performs the following functions:
- transformation of signals from flame sensors to a discrete output signal, short circuit of contacts of the relay.
- power supply of sensors of a flame;
The block can work with the following types of converters:
a) the detecting sensors (control electrodes like KE);
b) PNP converters; frequency FDCh sensors;
c) other types of converters forming an output signal of constant tension in the range from minus 10 to minus 1,5 Century.
2. Operation threshold range - from minus (10+0/-3) to minus (1,5+0,4/-0,2) Century.
3. A return zone on each channel, B 0,5 +/-0,2
4. Block reaction time on each channel, with, no more than 2
5. Output signals:
- change of a condition of contacts of the relay of control of a flame (in the presence of a flame - contacts are closed).
6. The block gives the following tension for power supply of converters of existence of a flame:
- tension of a direct current (+/-27 +/-3) In - for power supply of frequency FDCh sensors, PNP converters;
- tension of alternating current (160 +/-20) In, (50 +/-1) Hz - for power supply of the detecting sensors (control electrodes).
7. Overall dimensions of the block, mm, no more than 120 x 240 x 285
8. Mass of the block, kg, no more than 3,5
Specify urgent cost in managers.