Consultations concerning customs registration and foreign economic activity (further - foreign trade activities) can be actual, as for the enterprises which have decided to be engaged in such activity for the first time, and for the experienced companies working at the market several years.
In the latter case customs consultation will be necessary after making decision on the foreign trade activities expansion of business, entry of the enterprise into the new markets, or perspectives of work with new, nonspecific goods.
- Accreditation (reaccreditation) of the enterprise in customs authorities of Ukraine.
- Selection of product code according to product range of the Ukrainian classification of goods of foreign trade activities (UKTVED).
- Providing the expanded reference on goods.
- Preparation and registration of the preliminary declaration (for the admission of loads on the customs territory of Ukraine).
- Placement and storage of load under customs locks or warehouse of temporary storage.
- Customs registration of goods and vehicles in any customs regulations:
• temporary import (export);
• reimport (re-export);
- Confirmation of the actual export of goods out of limits of the customs territory of Ukraini from customs authorities for the purpose of compensation of the VAT. Timely consultations.