- Country of manufactureUnited States
Connectors are designed to minimize leaks and air bubbles.
Push - to - connect design enables quick and easy installation without twisting, tightening and applying a wrench.
Available in a wide range of configurations, with different types of body and stem, single and double clipping with different types of end connections.
Full flow quick coupling
- guarantee the smooth flow of the working media without any restrictions on the flow rate in transmission systems, drain and venting;
- easy replacement of the sealing rings without the need for disassembly of the housing;
- many embodiments of the hulls and stems;
- designed for a wide pressure and temperature range.
Quick connectors for instrumentation
- structure with flaps on one or both sides for low leakage;
- suitable for sampling systems, test and calibration equipment when the need for frequent connection and disconnection, as well as to minimize air pockets and leaks;
- have only one seal ring in the insert rod, however, provide for improved sealing with this ring;
- the stem is held with a locking latch mechanism over a large area.
Miniature quick couplings
- the combination of small size with the ability to quickly and easily make the connection;
- Use in vitro;
- light and compact construction: operation with quick couplings are performed a light touch;
- minimum of leakage and air inclusions as well as wasted volume.
Connectors with a seal of PTFE
- suitable for use with hazardous substances. They minimize leakage and inclusion of air in aggressive environments or high corrosiveness;
- chemically compatible with many hazardous substances;
- equipped with seals flush type that protects them;
- have structure similar wash valves.
Spare parts and accessories for quick connection
- special shape and color marking of parts allows to prevent cross - contamination, or due to aggressive reaction unacceptable mixing of chemicals;
- also offers various options for protecting the housing and stem of quick connections.