Cocamidopropyl Betaine 30% Cocamidopropyl Betaine from 5 kg
- 47.6 UAH/kg. - from 200 kg.
- Invoice payment,
- T/T - Telegraphic Transfer,
- L/C - Letter of Credit,
- D/P - Documents against Payment,
- D/A - Documents against acceptance
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company,
- Nova Poshta
- In detail
- Country of manufactureIndia
INCI: Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Derived from coconut oil fatty acids. Serves as an amphoteric surfactant. It is a clear or slightly turbid yellowish liquid with a weak characteristic odor. The content of the basic substance is 46 - 48% .
Auxiliary surfactants include amphoteric, nonionic and cationic substances. They are necessary in shampoo formulations to increase the compatibility of basic (anionic) surfactants with skin and hair, increase foaming properties, regulate viscosity, and reduce the degreasing effect.
- Mild co - surfactant compatible with anionic / cationic / nonionic surfactants
- A mild auxiliary surfactant that does not irritate the skin - one of the safest
- In combination with anionic surfactants, it becomes a thickener, improves foaming ability and increases the harmlessness of formulations
- Possesses good cleansing and foaming properties
- Has air conditioning and antistatic properties
- Used in bio - cosmetics
- Mild cleaner, used in combination with stronger surfactants
- Prevents the formation of a static electric charge in the hair
- Conditioning agent that makes it easier to comb dry and damp hair
- Provides pleasant cleansing, lathering, good hair and skin care
- Compatible with all types of surfactants (surfactants), can be used as the main surfactant
- Foam stabilizer
- Its combination with anionic surfactants leads to a significant improvement in the dermatological qualities of the final product
- Can be used as the main surfactant
Areas of use:
- liquid soap,
- cleansers for baby skin,
- cleansing creams and face gels,
- hair conditioners,
- balms - hair rinses
- suitable for use in cleansers, cosmetics, foaming compositions,
- it is used as an active additive in liquid, pasty, detergents, washing and cleaning agents,
- shower gels,
- bath foam,
- cleansing lotions for the face,
- hand soap,
- cleansers for children,
- tooth powders,
- additive to liquid and solid soaps.
- can be used both in formulations that do not contain additional surfactants, and with the latter.
There is evidence of toxicity to the immune system and provocation of allergies
Acute oral toxicity: lethal dose> 5 g / kg (rats). Generally non - toxic.
Toxicity to eyes and skin: irritant; eyes, if substances get into them, rinse with water for 20 minutes