- Country of manufactureGermany
Chimney fire chamber of Varia 1V-4S 57
Components of the case of a fire chamber Varia 1V Linear 4S 57 are made of the strong low-alloyed steel with anticorrosive a covering that provides the long term of operation. The case is capable to sustain big differences of temperatures, having kept at the same time a form, not being exposed to deformation. The advanced case allow to arrange this model to the majority of facings.
Steel chimney fire chamber of Spartherm Varia 1V-57 4S Linear with side opening.
Linear 4S - 4-sided option of execution of a frame. Hidden metal frame of a door. On the 4th parties toning about 34 mm wide is put. The handle is made of stainless steel and settles down in the lower part of a door on the center, not removable.
Distinctive feature of fire chambers with flat glass of the Varia series - is the door extended across.
- Chimney fire chambers of Spartherm are distinguished by modern design and a wide model row -
- The "pure glass" system allows to keep for a long time glass pure and transparent -
- Function of a secondary dozhig allows to spend more economically firewood, reduces the content of soot in combustion gases that positively influences increase in service life of a flue and increases safety of chimney system in general, at observance of rules of operation -
- The door opens up and leans back on itself for cleaning of glass and technical service -
- The producer of chimney fire chambers Spartherm provides a guarantee for the production for a period of 5 years, the actual time of operation exceeds the 20th summer boundary -
|The producer -||Spartherm|
|Fire chamber material -||Steel|
|Dimensions VhShhG||1295x765x558 mm|
|Fire chamber type||air|
|Diameter of a chimney pipe||200 mm|