Any chemical raw materials for metallurgical production: soda, drill, boric acid, trinatriyfosfat, sodium nitrite, ammonium chloride and many other things.
The metallurgy is a science and technology, an industry.
- production of metals from natural raw materials and other metal-containing products;
- receiving alloys;
- processing of metals in a hot and cold state;
- drawing coverings from metals;
- the field of materials science studying physical and chemical behavior of metals
The metallurgy is adjoined by development, production and operation of cars, devices, the units used in metallurgical industry.
The metallurgy is subdivided on black and color. Ferrous metallurgy includes production and enrichment of ores of ferrous metals, production of cast iron, steel and ferroalloys. Refer to ferrous metallurgy also production of hire of ferrous metals, steel, pig-iron and other products from ferrous metals. Refer production, enrichment of ores of non-ferrous metals, production of non-ferrous metals and their alloys to nonferrous metallurgy.
Carry iron to ferrous metals. All others — color.
On physical properties and appointment non-ferrous metals conditionally divide:
- heavy metals (copper, lead, zinc, tin, nickel);
- lungs (aluminum, titanium, magnesium).
On the main technological process it is subdivided into an igneous metallurgy (melting) and hydrometallurgy (extraction of metals in chemical solutions). A kind of an igneous metallurgy is the plasma metallurgy.
The most widespread metals are: