- BrandНПП КЭП
- Country of manufactureUkraine
The charging and digit STRUM device of the CT64 series is intended for an automatic charge and the category of acid and alkaline rechargeable batteries of all types operated on motor transport, special transport, communication, aircraft, electrotransport railway and so forth. At the category of the rechargeable battery there is a recovery (return) of the electric power to a network.
The charging and digit STRUM device of the CT64 series is used for:
- Charge of the rechargeable battery;
- The category of the rechargeable battery on a network;
- Moldings of the new rechargeable battery;
- Carrying out control and training cycles for the purpose of restoration of capacity of the rechargeable battery which was in operation.
General characteristics of ZRU of the CT64 series
|Name of parameter||Value|
|Supply voltage, In||380 (-15... +10) %|
|Frequency of a network, Hz||from 47 to 53|
|Efficiency, not less, than a %||93|
|Frequency of transformers, kHz||14|
|Current task range, And||from 1 to 100 *|
|Tension task range, In||from 40 to 230 *|
|Digital interfaces for external control and management||RS485 Modbus RTU; USB|
|Possible executions on degree of protection||IP00; IP21|
Note - The maximum current and tension depend on the ZRU concrete model
Model range of ZRU of the CT64 series
|Model||Rated current, And||Tension, In||Degree of protection *||Dimensions|
Note - Production of ZRU with other values of current and tension, and also ZRU with degree of protection of IP00 and IP54 is possible.
ZRU of the CT64 series has two basic executions:
- The power block without case, governing bodies and indication, degree of protection of a cover of IP00
- Fully complete product in the case with degree of protection of a cover of IP21
The product in the case is executed in the form of a case of floor installation. The case represents the metal design consisting of a welded framework in which the power block, governing bodies and indications, and external walls is fixed. All external walls fasten on screws and can be easily removed for carrying out maintenance. All elements of the case are covered with anticorrosive powder paint.
Deepenings for convenience of manual transportation are provided in the top part of sidewalls. Fastenings for gearing of lifting devices are also provided. A supply of power-supply circuits and loading - from below. Cooling of power elements in all models - air, compulsory, by means of the built-in fans. Governing bodies and indications are placed above from the device face.
ZRU of the CT64 series can cope one of ways:
- from the built-in control panel;
- far off from the control panel connected to ZRU via the digital RS485 interface;
- far off from the computer connected to ZRU via the digital USB interface or via the digital RS485 interface with the Modbus RTU protocol;
ZRU standardly has the built-in control panel. The device is completed with the remote panel at the request of the Customer.
The control panel has:
- LED indicator of a state (work, readiness, accident);
- the liquid crystal display with illumination for information output, display of the menu and parameters;
- nine function keys for navigation in the menu and editing settings.
Programmatically the realized functions
- in memory of ZRU it is possible to keep settings for 100 types of rechargeable batteries
- for each battery it is possible to adjust four profiles of work: charge, category, molding, KTTs
- for each profile of work it is possible to adjust up to 8 consecutive steps of work
- the user can edit the existing batteries and profiles and to create new
- automatic correction of current depending on temperature of the rechargeable battery
- automatic correction of tension depending on falling on wires
- determination of capacity of the rechargeable battery at each charge and the category
- the early termination of a cycle at achievement of the required battery parameters
- remote control by means of the computer connected on the RS485 interface
- every minute record of a condition of ZRU and the connected battery on a memory card
- record of all events and accidents on a memory card
Functions of discrete entrances and exits:
- teams of management "start-up" and "stop"
- alarm system of the "norm" and "marriage" batteries test
- alarm system of a condition of ZRU "readiness", "in work", "accident"
Functions of protection:
- from break of a power-supply circuit
- from the overestimated and underestimated network tension
- from current of short circuit on ZRU entrance
- from current of short circuit at ZRU exit
- from current of an overload of the high-frequency transformer
- from marriage of power keys
- from an overheat of power keys or the ZRU transformer
- from break of a chain of the rechargeable battery
- from inadmissible tension on the rechargeable battery and the wrong connection
- from an inadmissible overheat of the rechargeable battery