Technical characteristics New NW-GAC-10 Water:
- Deletes from water: organic and organochlorine impurities
- Productivity: 3,8 l/min
- Working temperature: from +4,4 to +52 °C
- Size of time of fibers: 20 microns
- Sizes, mm: 73x248
Cartridge New NW-GAC-10 Water has the own post-filter (20 microns) which detains microparticles of coal and other pollution. It is recommended to establish in systems of reverse osmosis and flowing filters in the second step.
Characteristics of NW-GAC-10
- Extent of cleaning: 20 microns.
- Working flow: 4 l/min.
- Nominal resource: 4000 l (but no more than 6 months)