- Country of manufactureUkraine
Case collector built in for collectors of a heat-insulated floor, systems of heating and water supply
The case collector is intended for placement of the distributor of a heating contour and the central knot for regulation of temperature of heating for certain rooms consists from:
• an assembly frame from a leaf x \to 0,8 mm;
• compound frame and door, leaf of galvanized 0,55 mm;
• the assembly support regulated on height;
• the regulated on depth and removable compound frame;
• the door closed by a rotary key;
• sidewalls with the prepared openings for connection of the giving and return pipeline.
Collector cases are intended for installation of collectors of systems of water supply in them and heating. In a cavity of a collector case it is possible to establish not only collectors, but also devices the defining consumption of cold and hot water, various shutoff valves, and also devices considering an expense of thermal energy. A collector case it is possible to fix to a floor and a wall.
Depending on a way of installation collector cases happen two types: wall and built-in. It gives the chance to mount them in special apertures. At the built-in cases only the forward panel, a back assembly frame galvanized is painted.
On doors of a case the lock which prevents unauthorized breaking and penetration to the equipment which is in a case is put.