- BrandССК ТМ
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Weight27 kg
Fans channel rectangular groove with EC - Engine C - PKV - EC - 60 - 30 - 2 - 220 ispolzuyuyutsya:
● for stationary ventilation and air conditioning industrial, public and residential buildings;
● significantly reduce system power consumption;
● provide improved system performance while maintaining a compact size;
● have the additional ability to control parameters and automation;
● ensures easy maintenance and installation in tight spaces;
● for air masses with an allowable content of dust and particulate matter, not more than 0, 1 g / m³.
● not allowed to have the sticky, fibrous and abrasive components of explosive impurities.
● temperature range of the medium transported varies from - 30 ° C to 40 ° C
● IP54 protection class.
Radial fan design rectangular channel with EC - Engine C - PKV - EC - 60 - 30 - 2 - 220
Fan housing made of galvanized steel is protected from corrosion. The housing C - PKV - EC - 60 - 30 - 2 - 220 provides service cap for direct access to the installation or servicing of the impeller and the motor.
Fan impellers with backward curved blades undergo rigorous static and dynamic balancing. EC - motors (electronically - commutated) - DC motors
AC external rotor with permanent magnets, equipped with control function, yet they are called BLDC - (Brushless DC motors), ie brushless DC motors.
The operating principle of the EU - engines. Permanent magnets embedded in the rotor, creating a force field. control direction of current in the stator winding allows changing magnetic field vector. Integrated switching controller generates the maximum torque to the shaft by applying a voltage to motor phase. The controller calculates and supplies the stator winding current polarity signal, provides continuous rotation of the rotor at a predetermined speed. built - in
Switching Module allows to connect EU - DC motor to an AC source (220 V, 380 V). EC - The controller controls the operation of the fan by a signal from external devices in a room (temperature, pressure, humidity level and CO2).
Fans type C - PKV - EC retain operability regardless of spatial orientation.