- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Type of fuel briquetteWith a radial hole (Pini&Kay)
- Raw materialSawdust
Wood briquette will save your time and money!
For correct heating of house by using of solid fuel boiler it is necessary to use wood of certain humidity. In pyrolosis boilers humidity should not exceed 12-20%. In typical traditional boilers humidity is not regulated, but it have a great influence on efficiency factor of boiler. If the wood is not dry enough, the efficiency factor will be less than 2 or 3 times and consumption of firewood will increase 2 – 5 times. We offer hardwood briquettes with humidity max. 5 – 7%, with the temperature of fabrication 300 – 320 ° С and compression pressure more than 400 atmospheres.
- Period of burning 1-4 times longer than firewood (it depends on humidity and drying time);
- Saving of time (no need to cut the tree, carry it from forest, chopping wood, dry them and etc);
- Doesn’t require a special place for drying;
- There is no need to wait for achieving of a special humidity level (while the period of achieving max. 12 – 20% level of humidity of hardwood is 2 years of natural drying);
- Eliminates possibility of clogging of room while using;
- Easy to store (require less space than firewood; you can store it in garage, store room etc);
- Rapid heat up of boiler.