- Country of manufactureUnited States
Boring SK58 (Stanley) hammer
Over powerful hydraulic boring molotokstanleysk58 completely replaces and surpasses hydraulic and electric analogs, it is intended for construction works of high degree of complexity, explosive drilling, definition of places of leak of household gas and drilling of openings under expansion bolt shields to 3 inches (7,6 cm) in the diameter and to 20 feet (6 m) in depth.
The power supply for the tool are hydraulic stations and other hydraulic power supplies.
It is used by the companies performing service, installation, construction works, road-building and repair work, construction and repair of engineering communications (power industry, communication, etc.), the main water supply systems, oil pipelines, products pipelines and gas pipelines.
- for cleaning of openings the purge of working area is used by air or water vapor (depending on model);
- air supply or couple automatically stops at switching off of the tool;
- the petal valve for quick start of work;
- the rotational engine with the direct drive;
- adjustable revolutions per minute from 0 to 300;
- unions for hoses and quick disconnect connectors are included in the standard package.
|Dimensions (DhSh), mm||660х460|
|Working pressure, bar||140|
|Frequency of turns/mines||300|
|Accessories to SK58|
|04914||Kabridn. heads for a stone for isp. with vozdushn. produvk. (occasional offices. a drill) with a carving of N to dia. 2 inches|
|04915||Drills for isp. with water, a carving of N of 1х4 ¼ inch, the 36th inch x. h.|
|05170||Drills for isp. with vozd., carving of N of 1х4 ¼ inch, 24 inches x. h.|
|05171||Drills for isp. with vozd., carving of N of 1х4 ¼ inch, 48th inch x. h.|
|05174||Drills for isp. with vozd., carving of N of 7/8х4 ¼ inch, 24 inches x. h|
|05177||Kabridn. heads for a stone for isp. with vozd. (occasional offices. a drill) with a carving of N to dia. 1-3/8 inches|
|05178||Karbidn. heads for a stone isp. with vozd. (occasional offices. a drill) with a carving of N to dia. 1½ inch|