- Paint typePolyurethane
Two-component, biopolymer polyurethane for the device of monolithic coverings. Does not contain solvents. Possesses high chemical resistance. It is safe in work and operation, can safely contact to food and medical products.
As the grounding, intermediate or main layer in systems of seamless monolithic coverings of a floor, walls, roofs, vessels, various installations in children's, medical, food, premises, warehouse, sports constructions, storages, garages, parkings, on objects of power, transport and agriculture, industrial facilities, technical rooms with the raised hygienic requirements, etc. is applied.
% �100 the dry rest that allows to receive a thick-layer covering at the minimum expense, hiding minor defects of the basis.
�He contains solvent that allows to apply enamel in the closed spaces without additional resources of individual protection.
�Может to be applied in the conditions of the increased humidity or on a damp surface and under water.
�Может to be put and dry at a temperature from 0�C or from - 10�C in a winter complete set.
�Позволяет to receive a thick-layer covering for one pass on vertical surfaces without potek (for tiksotropny modification).
�Создает chemically and biologically resistant covering, maintains influence various washing and disinfectants.
�Полученное a covering possesses high resistance to mechanical influences and to attrition
�Обладает adhesion in 1 point to ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, concrete, mineral coverings, a tree
Work �Возможность without stopping productions
Recommendations about drawing
Preparation of a surface
- for metal: from a surface all pollution, a bedded rust and loose elements of an old covering delete.
- for concrete: from a surface pollution, loose elements of the basis and badly fixed elements of an old covering are removed. Big hollows and cracks shpatlyutsya by repair structures.
Priming of a surface: enamel can be used as an independent covering or as soil can be applied:
- for metal: soil food HS-04, HS-010M soil, EP-0199 soil, soil zinc � цинкполиуретан�, soil zinc EP-057M
- for concrete: soil epoxy EP-VEM on a water basis, soil polyurethane PU-VEM on a water basis, soil epoxy and polyurethane EP-HS-0050
Use of priming materials allows to increase the term of operation of a complex covering.
Enamel preparation: enamel consists of two components: basis and hardener. These components mix up on weight in a proportion: for color 0,75kg bases and 0,25kg a hardener, for colourless 0,61kg bases and 0,39kg a hardener. At addition of a hardener enamel is continuously and carefully mixed! Time of viability of ready mix makes 1 hour in standard execution or 15 min. in the accelerated modification.
Putting enamel: enamel is applied in the manual way (a brush, the roller) or by method of airless dispersion. Putting enamel on a damp surface is allowed, at the same time water serves as the catalyst of reaction of hardening of enamel and the surface is drained.
- for strengthening of the concrete bases fiber glass fabric as the reinforcing element is used. In that case fiber glass fabric is arrived on a svezhenanesenny layer of enamel with the subsequent closing by a finishing layer of enamel.
- for use as the operated roof it is necessary to powder a finishing layer with a granite crumb.
Drawing temperature: enamel is applied at a temperature from-10 to + 30�C.
Color of enamel: any colors except white.
Expense: a theoretical expense 0,2kg/¼� in one layer. The recommended expense for floors 0,8kg/¼�.
Drying time: 8 hours in standard execution or 2 hours in the accelerated modification at ambient temperature + 20�C.
Polymerization: the term of full polymerization of a film of enamel makes not less than 7 days at ambient temperature not lower than + 20�C.
Temperature of operation of a covering: from - 200�C to + 200�C.
Solvents: for washing of tools the R-4 solvent (B.P.) is used