- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Release formLiquid
Biological product based on symbiotic root nodule bacteria for inoculation of soya seed, peas and other legumes
- For preplant seed treatment legumes.
- Seed treatment is carried out by spraying them with a solution of a biological product in a working day of sowing.
- Bioinokulyanta Working solution - prepare r® BTU - day processing and stored in a cool place not more than 4 hours as needed. The treated seeds are sown directly or dried in a shady place until free - flowing. Using any standard equipment for seed treatment.
- The minimum allowable temperature when using biological product is 10 ° C maximum - not higher than 30 ° C.
- fixation of atmospheric nitrogen and its conversion to a form suitable for uptake by plants;
- increasing plant yield by 17 - 21% ;
- synthesis of growth promoting substances (vitamins, IAA, gibberellin, and the like);
- preventing the development of phytopathogenic microflora, plant pathogens, due to the dominance of competitive root nodule bacteria;
- an increase in protein content, amino acids and B vitamins in the products.
Application together with protectants:
Allowed low toxicity to the seed protectants, permitted for use on pulse crops, together with the inoculants. The seeds are allowed to handle the strong chemical protectants for 5 - 7 days before inokulya - tion! In this case, the rate of the drug is increased by 30 - 50% .
The application rates Bioinokulyanta - BTU - r:
Seed treatment, 1 m
1.0 - 2.0 l / m
Pea Beans Chickpeas Lucerne Lupine Vetch
1.0 - 3.0 l / m