- Country of manufactureUkraine
All of you in search of orthopedic furniture?
We are glad to offer you production of ORTOLAND production company - FRAMEWORKS of BEDS ORTHOPEDIC
Main indicators and characteristics:
- Frameworks metal, all-welded, are made of a metal profile pipe 25х25.
- The legs of the frameworks made of a pipe with a diameter of 50 mm with a height of 23-26 cm, regulated on height that allows to establish a bed even on an uneven surface. And plastic caps on support protect your floor from scratches and damages. The single framework consists of lamels of the same kind and is completed
5 legs. The double framework (all-welded) consists of two rows of lamels, has an additional longitudinal frame for strengthening of a design. It is completed with 6 legs.
- The design of a framework can be strengthened by a cross crossing point on which two additional support fasten (the framework strengthened: double 8 legs, single 6 legs).
- Has flexible and strong beechen or birch lamels 8 mm thick, 53 mm wide, this width is considered optimum for orthopedic frameworks.
- The metal part of a framework is painted by polymeric powder paint of black color.
- The framework is delivered packed into a corrugated cardboard and polyethylene that excludes possible damages when transporting.
The standard - distance between lamels makes 65 mm (quantity of lamels 14-15sht.)
XL - the distance between lamels makes 45 mm (quantity of lamels 17-18sht.)
XXL - distance between lamels makes 25 mm (quantity of lamels 20-21sht.)
Height of legs – 23 cm
Framework bed height in assembly - 25-27 cm
Permissible load – to 130 kg (on one berth)
Guarantee for a framework – 1 year
We take orders for production of frameworks of the non-standard sizes.
Price for products varies from conditions and scope of supply.
Call, our managers will answer all your questions and will help to decide on the choice!