- Country of manufactureUkraine
The basis under a single mattress the Standard 2000*900 ORTOLAND
The orthopedic basis under a mattress of the category Standard is suitable for application in a duet with mattresses with the spring block Bonnel, and also springless mattresses. The framework of a bed is developed especially for strengthening of orthopedic effect of your mattress, and also for increase in term of its operation. Provides ventilation of a mattress and does your rest by the most comfortable.
- metal, all-welded, are made of a metal profile pipe 30х20
- the design of a framework is strengthened by a cross crossing point on which one of support (legs) fastens
- has flexible and strong beechen lamels, 53 mm wide, this width is considered optimum for orthopedic frameworks
- distance between lamels of 65 mm
- has 6 support (legs) from the round pipe Ø 50 of mm, 24-26 cm high, regulated on height that allows to establish a bed even on an uneven surface. And plastic caps on support protect your floor from scratches and damages
- the metal part of a framework is painted by polymeric powder paint of black color
- it is delivered packed into a corrugated cardboard and polyethylene that excludes possible damages when transporting
If your weight exceeds 100 kg — address our consultant, call us or order a call back and we will make your framework of a bed strengthened by two crossing points and with additional quantity of support!