- Country of manufactureRussia
- Voltage27 V
The automatic machine of protection of the AZSG-2 network is intended for protection of the power supply network of aircraft electrical systems against currents of dangerous overloads and short circuits at installation in cabins with normal lighting.
Automatic machines of protection of the AZSG network are executed without free releaser, i.e. the automatic machine does not disconnect a chain at current overloads if the handle keeps in the situation "On" and disconnects a chain after release of the handle.
The AZSGK submachine guns differ from the AZSG submachine guns in the bigger length of the handle and lack of the shining peephole at a handle end face.
Automatic machines of protection of AZSG on currents from 2 to 15 amperes are executed with the thermobimetallic releasers having the characteristic, dependent on current, automatic machines on currents from 20 to 50 amperes are executed with thermobimetallic and electromagnetic releasers.
Structure of a symbol:
- AZSG - the automatic machine of protection of a network hermetic;
- 2 - size of rated current, And.
Main technical datas of the automatic machine of protection of the AZSG network:
• Direct current mains voltage, In...... 27±10%
• Rated current, And...... 2; 5; 10; 15; 20; 25; 30; 40; 50
• A constant of time of inductance of a network for automatic machines:
- from 2A to 20A...... 0,015s
- from 25A to 50A...... 0,001s
• Operating mode...... long
• Number of inclusions, no more...... 10000
• Dimensions, mm...... 55,5х21,5х88
• Weight...... 121