- BrandСКБ Парус
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Productivity500 kg/h
Automatic installation is intended for packing of charcoal in the kraft - package paper (further the package).
Doses of packing and the sizes of the package - according to the specification of the customer.
At rather strong dust content excludes the possibility of contact of hands of the operator with the package. There are no traces of coal dust.
The principle of operation of the automatic machine for packaging of coal in packages.
Tape transporterom1 piles of packages move to the working area of giving of the bag.
Lapka2, equipped with the pneumatic sucker, moves the package from the tape conveyor 1 to the working area of the raspravitel of packages 3.
Raspravitel3 gives packaging under mobile produktoprovod5, equipped with the weight sensor.
Mobile produktoprovod5, completed with the weight doser, loads the established coal dose into the bag izbunkera4.
The dust formed owing to coal movement is removed from the zone of the bunker 4 and the zone of the mobile products pipeline 5 by system of exhaust dust removal 6.
After filling of the package with the pneumatic mechanism podachi7 moves on tape transporter8 where when moving on the tape conveyor 8 the open edge of the package is sewn up meshkozashivochny mashinoy9.
At the exit from the tape conveyor 8 we receive ready packagings for further palletizing and sending for implementation.
- Performance, kg/h - to 500
- The mass of the dose - 2 … 10 kg
- Dose accuracy, no more - 5%
- Method of forming of dozyvesovy
- The filled capacity - the kraft - package paper
- Minimum size paketa410kh230kh125 mm (or
it is approved with the customer)
- The dosed material - lumpy charcoal
- The size of fraction - 20 … 80 mm
- The volume of the loading hopper, m ³ - 0.2
- Height loading bunkera1000 mm
- Set380 In 50 Hz
- Work cycle - automatic
- Service personnel, the people - 2
It is equipped with dust removal from working areas.
At the equipment automatic supply of coal in the bunker 4, service personnel - 1 person.